The National Civil War Museum is a 501(c)(3) private non-profit educational institution that relies on the generous support of individuals, grants, foundations and corporations. The Museum does not currently receive any line item funding directly from the county, city, state or federal government.
Making your gift to The National Civil War Museum is a great way to support our educational, research and curatorial missions. There are a variety of ways to give:
* Preserve Our History Campaign - Your unrestricted gift supports the Museum's exhibit development, archival upgrades, educational presentations and much more. Donors will be recognized on our website and in a quarterly newsletter. Click here for a Campaign form.
* Membership - Become a member today and receive many exciting benefits, such as free admission for a year, access to our member-only Journey to the Centre of the Museum tours, subscription to our quarterly e-newsletter and much more! Visit our membership page for more details.
* Memorial Brick Program - Honor your Civil War ancestor in our Walk of Valor or a friend, special event or veteran of another war (the possibiliites are endless!) in our Friends Walkway. Visit our memorial brick program page for more details.
* Planned giving -
- Bequests are an easy way to support the Museum's future by providing a gift in your will.
- Matching gift programs are an easy way to increase your donation through your company. Check with your personnel office to find out if they offer matching gifts.
* Corporate or Individual Sponsorships - With the support of sponsors, the Museum is able to provide education programs, such as the Summer Speaking Series, Civil War Adventure Camp, Civil War 150th Lecture Series and much more. Click here for the 2013 Sponsorship Program brochure.
Please contact Lynn Smolizer for more details or to make your gift today! Phone: 717-260-1861 Ext. 1108