49 in stock
A supporting membership includes the annual membership for up to 2 adults & all dependent children in addition to a voluntary tax deductible contribution at various levels of recognition noted below. It also includes the Smithsonian Affiliate upgrade and a Reciprocal Smithsonian membership, valid at all participating museum affiliates (for a complete list, please visit http://affiliations.si.edu for more information).
Contributions to the NCWM will be used for museum operations, conservation projects and new initiatives that support the mission of The National Civil War Museum.
Supporting members will be recognized for the level of their contriburion to the Annual Campaign in the year of their membership date. Recognition will be displayed in the Museum rotunda. Recognition will also be included in several Museum publications, newsletters and programs.
- One year unlimited Museum admission for the cardholder(s). Additional tickets at a reduced rate
- Subscription to the quarterly newsletter and other Museum mailings
- 15% Discount on Museum Shop purchases (no other discount apply)
- $10 off memorial brick purchases
- Preferred notice & seating at Museum special events
- Special Gift from the Museum
- "Journey to the Centre of the Museum" Member only tours
- 10% Discount on one facility rental (no other discounts apply).
- Free memorial brick for members ~ 5 consecutive years