Become a National Civil War Museum Partner
Corporate partners are local, regional and national, placing value in our mission. Partner with us as we commemorate 20 years of education, historic preservation, and culture in the schools and community where your employees and customers live, visit and learn.
Corporate partners underwrite in-person and online content.
- Lessons in History
- Captivating Stories of the American Civil War
- Gettysburg Short Stories
- See, Touch & Feel Moments
- National Civil War Museum Snapshots
Visit our YouTube Channel to view digital content: YOUTUBE CHANNEL LINK
Partner sponsors underwrite two temporary exhibits each year.
Temporary exhibits take a deeper dive into specific topics and feature artifacts not normally on public display. Our June Exhibit is slated to cover Past Times of the Civil War and our current exhibit through December 2021 is Boots & Saddles: Horses of the Civil War.
Temporary Exhibit Sponsors start at $5,000, and benefits include:
- Twelve months of visible onsite signage with sponsor logo includes QR code with sponsors choice of link
- Twelve months of website and social media attribution related to the exhibit
- Sponsors may create onsite events to promote and demonstrate products related to the exhibit
- Sponsor may make available vouchers or coupons to promote their business
- Sponsor may have a representative(s) make remarks onsite or virtually at the exhibit opening
CLICK HERE for a Temporary Exhibit Sponsor Packet
Our partners also provide the generous support of in-person education and fundraising events throughout the year, like our Blue & Gray Gala and Community Free Days.
CLICK HERE for a complete package of sponsor opportunities
Contact Mary Beth Kerekes, Director of Development to discuss our sponsor options today.
717-260-1861 ext. 1108 or click here to EMAIL
WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR OUR CURRENT PROGRAM PARTNERS
PLEASE JOIN US IN THANKING THE SPONSORS OF A VERY SPECIAL PROJECT
Hari Jones Memorial Video Series
Please help us honor the service of people of color and their impact on American Civil War history. The National Civil War Museum is seeking sponsors for a special series of NCWM Snapshot digital programming. Each Thursday in February we will premiere one, in a series of videos, recorded by Harold “Hari” Jones on The National Civil War Museum YouTube channel. Two additional videos will air as NCWM Snapshots later in 2021. Hari was an NCWM board member, a leading authority in the nation on African American troops during and after the American Civil War, and for 12 years was the assistant director as well as the curator of the African American Civil War Memorial & Museum in Washington, DC before his untimely passing in 2018.
These exclusive, never before seen, videos will educate and inform viewers of the roles that men and women of color played in this pivotal time in American history and are meant to honor and memorialize Hari’s contribution to our mission. Sponsorship starts at $300. Sponsor the entire video series for $1,800. Contact Mary Beth for information on how you can become a sponsor of this unique series: 717-260-1861 ext. 1108 or email: email@example.com
WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR THE GENEROUS SUPPORT OF THE FOLLOWING SPONSORS
VIDEO SERIES TITLES INCLUDE:
- The Origins of the USCT sponsored by Angela and Lee Miller* and Keith Mitchell*
- African Americans in the Civil War Navy sponsored by Marcia and Jeff Gelburd*
- Frederick Douglas Early Life & Escape From Slavery sponsored by Randy Grespin* and Wayne E. Motts, NCWM CEO
- Frederick Douglas as an Abolitionist
- American Slavery and Slave Laws
- Slave Laws in Tennessee
*Indicates NCWM Board Member
For information on supporting this series contact: Mary Beth Kerekes, Director of Development at 717-260-1861 ext. 1108 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
When you support cultural organizations, you demonstrate your deep commitment to our customer’s community, its economic growth, and sustainability. Your stakeholders, employees, customers, and future workforce will see your investment and know your dedication to our historic education and preservation mission. Since we began our corporate partner program, we have expanded beyond events, into experiential and marketing opportunities that support education, culture, and historic preservation in the community where your customers live, visit and learn.