Giving to The National Civil War Museum
The National Civil War Museum is a 501(c)(3) private non-profit educational institution that relies on the generous support of individuals, grants, foundations, and corporations. The Museum does not currently receive any line item funding directly from the county, city, state, or federal government.
Making your gift to The National Civil War Museum is a great way you can support our educational, research, and curatorial missions. There are a variety of ways you can help.
* Preserve Our History Campaign - Your unrestricted gift supports the Museum's exhibit development, archival upgrades, educational presentations, and much more. You will be recognized on our website and in a quarterly e-newsletter. Join The Lincoln Circle! With a monthly recurring gift of $25 or more, you'll receive a complimentary membership. Click Here and choose the MONTHLY giving option, debit or credit card required.
- David Atkinson
- Dr. Michael Becker
- Paula and Albert Cheatham
- Alan Corbitt
- Melissa Cusa
- David Demmy Sr.
- Francis Feyock
- Wilson Grab
- Deborah Graeff
- E. Jeff Hoffman
- Brett Kelley
- Mary Beth and George Kerekes
- Rick Lee
- Ann and Jeff Leiner
- Dawn and Carl Levickas
- Charles F. Lloyd
- Mary and Tom McKay
- Angela and Lee Miller
- Betsy and Charles Mitchell
- Tina and Wayne E. Motts
- Lynette and Phil Phucas
- Phyllis and George Potwin
- Myra and Paul Reichert
- Bruce Reinke
- Stephen Riordan and Laura Reed
- Greg Solderitch
- Catherine Stephens and Steven Failor
- Mary and Michael Sweigard
- Frank Thurman
- Susan Thurman
* Membership - Become a member today and receive many exciting benefits, such as free admission for a year, access to our member-only Journey to the Center of the Museum tours, subscription to our quarterly e-newsletter and much more! Visit our membership page for more details.
*Bequests are an easy way to support the Museum's future by providing a gift in your will. Sample language: 'I give, devise and bequeath _______________ (insert dollar amount or item of property to be donated) to The National Civil War Museum, a nonprofit corporation as described in section 170 (c) of the Internal Revenue Code.' Please contact us for more information at 717.260.1861.
* Matching gift programs are an easy way to increase your donation through your company. Check with your personnel office to find out if they offer matching gifts.
* Tribute Gifts
* Adopt a Web Page - For just $20 a month, you can honor a loved one (or Civil War ancestor) on the NCWM website. Your full name, city and state will appear.
* Memorial Brick Program - Honor your Civil War ancestor in our Walk of Valor or a friend, special event or veteran of another war (the possibilities are endless!) in our Friends Walkway.
We are grateful for the support of Gannett Fleming! Gannett Fleming has graciously provided the necessary support to upgrade our Meet Mr. Lincoln exhibit, our popular interactive display that allows visitors to question Abraham Lincoln and other prominent historical figures from the American Civil War, including Frederick Douglass and Mary Todd Lincoln. We are grateful for your support and thank you!
* Corporate Sponsorship - With the support of corporate sponsors, the Museum is able to provide educational exhibits and programs. Benefits include a variety of marketing opportunities, such as admission tickets, advertising, and other promotions. 2021 Corporate Partner Options. If you'd like more information before making a commitment, inquire about unique sponsorship opportunities. Individuals may sponsor too.
WITH SPECIAL THANKS
Contact Mary Beth at 717-260-1861 ext.1108 to discuss unique sponsor opportunities.
* Workplace Giving - Empower your employees by offering a choice of non-profits they can support through workplace giving.
Please contact us for more details or to make your gift today! Phone: 717-260-1861
The official registration and financial information of (Name of Nonprofit Organization) may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.